14% Stud Pellets / Meal
Grain Star 14% STUD PELLETS / MEAL is suitable for feeding to stud cattle in conjunction with quality roughage.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally and therefore the proportions may vary
.• Barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, urea, cottonseed meal, full fat soybean meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, ammonium sulphate, salt, monensin sodium, Grain Star ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to be fed with hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Roughage supplied should be supplied ad-lib and reducing to a minimum not less than 20% of their total intake.
• Ensure that there is ample access to clean water.
• For grain feeding of cattle the intake of high grain feeds should be gradually introduced to the cattle, to allow the rumen to adapt and to avoid Acidosis/grain poisoning. Small amounts should be fed at first, slowly increasing over a 3 week period. The following table gives an indication of a suitable introductory period for the cattle.
• Improvement in performance when compared to using traditional grain feeding.
• Excellent conditioning and growth rates.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemicals:-
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 25 – 30 mg/kg.
Monensin sodium is added to this feed to improve feed efficiency, weight gain and aid in the control of bloat.
• Palatable mix for introducing cattle to grain feeding.• Includes rumen buffers and modifiers to enhance performance.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING:
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE:
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.Food SafetyHACCP-9000®This feed is scientifically formulated for the intended species of animal and should not be fed to any other animal. It may contain medication and ingredients that may prove harmful if fed to other species.Ver: 5.0 Issue Date: Sept 201014% STUD PELLETS / MEAL