GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ is a palatable free-flowing molasses based liquid supplement which has been especially designed for ad-lib feeding of sheep on pasture.
GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ is based on molasses and comprises of proteins, urea (a non-protein nitrogen source) and limestone in combination with other minerals, vitamins and feed additives, providing essential nutrients required for maintenance and conditioning of sheep grazing with an abundance of dry feed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Feeding intakes for sheep is 0.25 – 1 kg / head / day approximately, depending on the amount of dry feed available and body weight of the sheep.
• Stock should be introduced to GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ where possible over a 4 to 5 day period.
• Stock that are in poor condition or starved of feed should not be given access to GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ.
• Abundant paddock roughage of hay must be supplied with GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ.
• Merinos and merino cross animals are sensitive to urea toxicity and must be introduced gradually to GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ over a 4 to 5 day period.
• Additional salt added to GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ is recommended to reduce gorging when initially presenting the product to sheep.
• GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ is free flowing and less viscous than molasses.
• Held in suspension GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ provides consistent levels of nutrients everytime for optimum results.
• The use of nitrogen will maximise organic matter fermentation and microbial protein synthesis while the sugar contained in GRAIN STAR SHEEPGRAZ will influence the quality of the microbial protein passing into the small intestine for absorption.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Lasalocid sodium at the rate of 100mg/kg
• Lasalocid sodium is added to reduce the impact of coccidiosis and reduce shedding of coccidial oocysts.
• Available in easy handling 1 tonne modules or in bulk.
• The use of only the highest quality ingredients ensures palatability.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Formulated in accordance with current research in sheep nutrition.
Do not feed to horses or other equines.Do not feed to lactating ewes where milk or milk products are used for human consumption.
Tanks suitable for recirculation.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
Sealed tank approximately 6 months.1 tonne module 6 – 8 months.
1 tonne modules, 12 or 26t bulk tanker.