GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® is a palatable liquid feed which is free flowing and contains a range of essential nutrients and trace minerals. GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® is specially designed for ad-lib feeding of cattle on freestanding pasture or fodder crops.
GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® supplies essential nutrients for both maintenance and conditioning of beef cattle grazing with an abundance of dry feed. GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® is delivered directly onto your farm into supplied tubs. No investment or manual labour is required by the customer. Consumption will be regularly monitored and evaluated until the intake is ideal.
Molasses, phosphorus, acids, salt, urea, vitamins, flavorphospholipol, GRAIN STAR cattle mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® is designed to be fed ad-lib (free choice). If young calves/cattle are being fed, additional sources of protein may be required.
• Feed intake will be approximately 0.5 – 1.3 kg /head/day (0.4-1 litres). Intakes will vary depending on the amount of dry feed available and the body weight of the cattle.
• GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® uses a “Sweet and Sour” method to control consumption. By blending the two mixes together we regulate palatability, which can either encourage or limit intake.
• The use of nitrogen will maximise organic matter fermentation and microbial protein synthesis while the sugar contained in GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® will influence the quality of the microbial protein passing into the small intestine for absorption.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Flavophospholipol at the rate of 15.00 mg/kg DMB.
Flavophospholipol is added to this supplement to improve feed conversion efficiency and weight gain.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAMME
• GRAIN STAR TRUELIK® is delivered on farm by the agent into the supplied supplement tubs. Consumption will be monitored and evaluated until the optimum intake is reached.
• The use of only the highest quality ingredients ensures palatability.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
Meat – Nil. Milk – Nil.
Feed only to cattle.
No storage. Product is delivered directly into tubs on farm.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
On farm tubs – 4 months.